First up:
Childlike Innocence
For those of you who are my Facebook Friend
then you've already seen this..
But when we were moving I found this letter I wrote and it just
reminded me of being a child with young eyes.
*Lucy=family dog
(who actually passed away last year. she was 14)
Eleah= little sister
Question of the Day:
What is your favorite memory of childhood?
Second in line:
Who likes free music?
Better yet who likes free God inspired music???
This album is incredible, lyrically beautiful, and inspring.
Download & Enjoy, I mean its free:
Let me know what you all think :)




What a sweet, sweet letter :)
ReplyDeleteawww...I love that you were concerned about the reindeer! so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI will have to check out this music. Thanks!
Ha ha thanks guys, yeah check it out, the lyrics are great!
ReplyDeleteSweet- I am going to download it!
ReplyDeleteI was so blessed by your sweet comment yesterday on my blog. I had to break the tissue box out a couple of times. Thank you, friend!
Its really a great cd, and Mandy it was my pleasure. I truly think the best thing about blogging has been "meeting" all these wonderful women of God who I know will pray about things. I really hope youre feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteGoodgrief, you are too cute!
ReplyDelete