He is here & he is perfection in my eyes.
He arrived at 9:46 pm on May 7th, 2011
(right before Mother's Day).
Weighing 9 lbs. 7 oz & at 21 inches long...
My Asher James Farrow
I hope to have my birth story up in the next few weeks, but until then I will be blogging less (except some pictures here and there of course)... I also have some great guest bloggers lined up.





How exciting! Congratulations :D
ReplyDeleteWow, he looks so much like you already! Congratulations! He's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you :)
YAY! He's a cute lil adorable chunker. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations!! he's so perfect!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your beautiful baby boy! He arrived exactly one year after my sweet little guy, how cool!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats on a beautiful little boy!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me SO excited for little Ari to come!
what a big boy! he's perfect, and you have the same nose. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Congrats to you guys! He is perfect!
ReplyDeletehe is beautiful! congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Asher is so precious! I'm so happy for you and your little family! Love and blessings!
ReplyDeletecongrats! those cheeks are to DIE FOR! what a handsome little guy and all that hair! I'm so proud of you! What a lovely way to spend mothers day with your little guy in your arms. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Thats super exciting news!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope the next few days you are taken care of and are blessed!
Much love x
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! and you look AMAZING as a new mother!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! Congrats, God must have known that it would have been the BEST gift to have him here before Mother's Day! :) And you look great to boot!
ReplyDelete-Amy
congrats! he's adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh Elisa, he's perfect! Congratulations to you and your husband ♥.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! I LOVEEEEE his cheeks!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! he's so beautiful. i will be praying for you to heal up quickly and for an easy adjustment into a family of three!
ReplyDeleteoh he is just perfect! congratulations to all!
ReplyDeletei'm so happy for you! he's beautiful!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! Happy mother's day!
ReplyDeletehe is absolutely precious! congrats, elisa!
ReplyDeletecongrats, Asher looks like you ! :D
ReplyDeleteIm so excited and happy for you and your little family, he is just adorable you bothe must be so proud.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and ejoy it, cause it goes by so fast :)
Zoe x
Make sure you write your birth story soon, atleast the basics, or else..it will all become blurry, quicker than you'd ever imagine.
ReplyDeleteHe is quite the little chunker, not much smaller than my 2 1/2 month old lol. She was early though.
Welcome to motherhood.
congratulaions xxxx
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie!! You are blessed!
ReplyDeleteHurray! Congratulations!! He is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little boy you have there. Congrats and way to go! Can't wait to hear the story.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both. He is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a blessing. I love chunky babies :) He is beautiful. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless you! Congrats! I am so excited for you and your hubby... He is so perfect....
ReplyDeleteGreat Post!
ReplyDeleteI'm really impressed with the level of discussion here - I think that many of you could make really great parenting experts on Wizpert. Wizpert is signing up experts by invitation only so if the link does not work for you - just go to wizpert.com and use the code "879d0".
Congratulations friend!!! He is beautiful!!!! How exciting! Take in every moment.
ReplyDeleteAHHHH my gracious! Hes here! I can't believe it! You look so beautiful! Can't wait to hear more about it :)
ReplyDeleteI was totally not expecting that AT ALL when I clicked over here but couldnt be more excited! My nephew came last weekend too! So happy for you three he is adorable!
ReplyDeleteMy baby boy was born May 7th too! Congrats, he's a handsome little thing. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! oh my goodness he is so adorable. so tiny and snuggly looking. i'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteAHH! somehow I missed this post!! :/ Anywho, CONGRATS! He is precious!! :) You and your hubby are going to be amazing parents :) Asher is blessed.
ReplyDeletemuch love,
Samarah