Wait it's March? And my third trimester?
Wow :)
First off I want to thank you all for the comments on my last post.
I love being inspired by others walking with Christ. I'm glad so many of you already knew about Katie's blog.
She is amazing.
Second where does all the time go? I cannot believe my little Asher dear will be here in (hopefully) less than 12 weeks. I am overjoyed to meet him... officially.
I'm also really excited because on March 10th I am going back to Texas for my Texas baby shower on the 12th. I'm pumped to say the least.
I can't wait to see my family, and friends, and that grand ole Texas sky.
I seriously feel like everyday I must be bigger.. its insane.
Also today I was featured over at
which is an awesome blog and yall should def check it out :)




Oh my! What a cuuute belly! I miss mine sometimes. Now all I've got left is a little extra squish... lol. Oh... and a baby, of COURSE!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your baby shower!!
You're in the home stretch mama! I love following your journey! Blessings to you and precious Asher, baby!
ReplyDeleteI went home for a baby shower in my home state as well when I lived in Ohio. It was a blast coming back with a big baby bump and getting goodies! Have fun!
Wow, 3rd trimester already! You're looking great! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are such a cute pregnant! gah!
ReplyDeleteTexas is wonderful; i grew up there my whole childhood. i miss it dearly. :)
I just came over from Jenn's blog. So glad I did. lovely lovely blog! And I am just about 28 weeks pregnant too! You look beautiful. I look tired...:) I will be following now, Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful belly!! you look so SO great!
ReplyDeleteI saw that your were featured. How awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful!
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I wish you a happy & healthy remaining journey. =) you looks beautiful!
ReplyDeletePS. Found you through the feature.
girl you look gorgeous
ReplyDelete