this is WONDERFUL news!!! I am so excited for you... motherhood is a beautiful, forever life-changing, softening, refining thing. it is wonderful. I can't wait to hear more :)
oh my goodness! i am a million times excited for you two! get ready to experience a love explosion. seriously, you're heart is just about going to burst with love in ways you never dreamed possible. :)
Awwww congrats!
ReplyDeletehow wonderful! congratulations!!! praying for a healthy and easy pregnancy. :) lora
ReplyDeleteYAY! I had my first baby in May 2004. It's a great month! Many congratulations to you both!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I recently discovered your blog and I love it. God is doing amazing things with your life. I am praying for you!:]
ReplyDeleteWhat a PRECIOUS ultrasound! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete- Also I got my package in the mail today. So cute. Thank you so much sweet lady.
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteyay! congrats! Praise God for this blessing!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Yeah YEAH!! I'm so excited for you guys! Praying for your heath and the baby!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats! What wonderful news :)
ReplyDeletesooo happy for you!!! can't wait to hear more details. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! This is such wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteyesterday, i was reading through your blog and i literally thought to myself "i bet she's going to have a baby soon." i'm so happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeletethis is WONDERFUL news!!! I am so excited for you... motherhood is a beautiful, forever life-changing, softening, refining thing. it is wonderful. I can't wait to hear more :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That is so exciting! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay yay yay! Long time reader but never commented: I am so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteBig Congrats to you! What an amazing blessing!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That's so exciting! I can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteAww... so exciting! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! :o
ReplyDeleteso many babies being born...congrats! this is such an amazing time for you and the fam.
ReplyDeletejust found your blog and i am officially a new follower... congrats!!! im due in february :)
ReplyDeleteYippee!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! i am a million times excited for you two! get ready to experience a love explosion. seriously, you're heart is just about going to burst with love in ways you never dreamed possible. :)
ReplyDelete