I feel a headache coming on, and I have two tests tomorrow that I'm hardly prepared for.
What can I say? I'm not a big studier... wait study-er?
Anyways, so most likely tonight I will do what lately I always do...
Stay curled up to Jasha whilst he reads me the Narnia series,
which I myself have read before, but he hasn't.
& I love rediscovering memories of books I once read, especially amazing books by C.S. Lewis.
Yes, I love books, and stories in general
& this short film is such a cute story.
I think I first saw it months ago, and it might have been
passed around on the web a lot,
so some of you might have seen it.
All the same if you haven't watched it... please do, its so good.
And if you have a significant other... wait to watch it with them.
It's worth it.


I will pray for your headache! I am a terrible studier, too. Have a good night, sweet girl!
ReplyDeletedaniel hasn't read them just yet either...
ReplyDeletemaybe soon :)
i'm getting ready to read them again. they're so wonderful.
I'm not a big study-er (lol) either :D
ReplyDeleteI hope you headache goes away. They are so annoying :p
Well two tests are over and I survived.. Idk about the grades but atleast they are over. horray :) Thanks guys
ReplyDelete