October 2, 2013

Lincoln is Here (& Has Been)






My Lincoln Joseph Farrow was born on August 31st weighing 9 lbs. 13 oz and 20 inches in length.

The moment he was born I felt like my life was more full somehow... Not that it wasn't before but just somehow it had grown even more wonderful in that instance.

I would have written sooner but my recovery has been very difficult. And every weekend since he was born except this last one we were in the ER. First for Linc and his jaundice, then me and an odd very late postpatum bleeding issue and then for my sweet Asher who had croup. It has been so physically draining constantly being at the hospital and having follow up doctors visits... But all seems to be well now and what can I say... Life is simply amazing. 

I plan on getting in the groove and writing more. This is such a diary of my heart.... I know these days of craziness and dirty diapers and messy hair won't last forever (well maybe the messy hair will) but right now I just want to soak it all up & later read my words and remember all the sweetness that is right now.


And since Lincoln is now a month old I'll be sure to catch y'all up with a ton of pictures but I'll save that for the next post.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I hope you post your Birth Story. :-)

    ReplyDelete