June 14, 2013

Here & There & Back Again



What can I say... I really am back this time.

I thought I was ready before to jump back into writing... but I wasn't. I was forcing it.
But now... now I feel ready.

A lot has happened since my last post. For one thing I am now 27 weeks pregnant with our second little boy. His name is Lincoln Joseph and will be born around mid September.


I couldn't be happier that we are having another little boy. My Asher James is so full of spirit, adventure and kindness... he needs a little brother. I love the thought of being the girly girl momma bear to a tribe of boys.

I have lots more to say.
Lots more to express, but I want to write with purpose.
But there will be more.
Lots more I hope.

So here's to new beginnings.
This will be my journal of truth, hope, prayers, adventures, and probably some crunchy mama/crafty stuff in between.

With Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment