August 24, 2011

A Boy & His Bear


 
Ever heard of it?

Well it's like a online build a bear store. 
And I got  to review one of there little bears.
Meet Gus.


He is one of their smaller bears in size but still rather fluffy and loveable.
They actually have a rather large selection of bears of shapes and sizes.
I wasn't sure how much my 3 month old would respond to said bear but I got to tell you 
he was rather smitten.... as you can see above.
Overall, shipping was fast, and customer care seemed to be a high priority.


------------------------
In other news we survived the earthquake yesterday.
Josh and I thought our house was falling down.
Asher James slept through the whole thing.
What a boss.




6 comments:

  1. How cute! I still can't believe how random that earthquake was yesterday. Glad you're all okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bear is nearly his size! I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture is SOOOOO precious! omgosh :)

    and wow. Scary for sure. Glad A slept through it!! and so happy to hear you all are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is probably the cutest picture I have ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a darling!

    I've been reading your blog for a while but have never commented.
    I love that Gods beauty and might shines from your life. It's an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete