July 7, 2011

2 Month Stats

So a lot of things happened lately.
For one I sort of fell through a wall. Ha... fill you in later.
I'm fine, but my bathroom does need to be re tiled among other fixes.
A huge tree branch fell in our backyard... narrowly missing our house.
My big sister got married. Hooray! Congrats Mrs. Ortiz.

And then today my wonderful son, Asher James, turned two months old!
We switched his doctor, and I am very happy with the decision.
I took him in a few days ago to get his two month check up and here are his stats.

He is 14 lbs. (95th percentile)
and 
25 inches (97th percentile)

I knew I have been carrying around a beast. ;)

 Here he is rocking out a 6 month tee... like a boss.

So more on things later. Seriously we have done nothing to the house yet. This weekend we were going to start painting but now with the bathroom issues that is on the backburner. I will try to post the story to that soon because its rather funny.

Also if you don't mind don't forget to vote for us on Top Baby Blogs :) Thanks so much!


5 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! I wouldn't have anything done around the house either, b/c I'd be too busy staring at his cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie pie he is!!!! :) rocking a 6 month tee?? WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a healthy guy! Elliot didn't weigh 14 lbs until he was 5 months old... and is still wearing 3-6 months now at almost 7 months old haha!
    So handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmigoodness! 6 month tee already? hehe! That's awesome. he is rocking it!!!

    ReplyDelete