June 8, 2011

Moving Day: Tomorrow & Asher's Stats


So my exciting news is 
Tomorrow is moving day for us!
Hooray! I can't believe we will be home owners tomorrow.
It has been a super long road to get here... to help you remember I would read these two posts:
& even after this we were delayed again by another week. 
But it is all over Hallejuah! Praise God! We are so undeserving of such love from Him and he just blesses us so!

I cannot wait to blog about our home & the decor of it and what not.
It's going to be fun! Unfortunately, we called to get our internet set up for Friday and they don't have an opening until the 18th. Blah. That's 8 days after we move in. So things may be a little quiet on here, but maybe not. Just depends.

I will say once I'm back I should have a pretty awesome giveaway for all you Mommas & Mommas to be out there! So stay tuned.

In other news my baby boy Asher James turned one month on Monday the 7th.
I just can't believe it. Cliche but time flies.
He is incredible. Here he is at the doctor not wanting to be touched... only swaddled.


& Here are his 1 month stats:
He was born 9 lbs 7 oz and now weighs 11 lbs 7 oz.
He was born 21 inches and is now 23 inches. 
His billirubin (Jaundice) levels are now at a 12 which is a bit high, but nothing to worry about.
He has breastmilk jaundice which can take awhile to get out of the system.

So hopefully I'll sneak off to a coffee shop to blog and show yall some house pics (and more Asher pics Also votes should be resetting today. If you want please vote, and continue to do so everyday! It is an awesome way to meet Mommy bloggers and I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!



16 comments:

  1. We're moving tomorrow, too! I hope your moving day goes smoothly now that it's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're house is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see more pics. And, as you know, Asher is just precious! Love that swaddled pic. Congrats on being new homeowners (almost)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the house!! It is so freakin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little snuggle bug! Love that photo. And it's super exciting about the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for the new house! What a relief. God's so faithful. :) Oh, and your little man is deathly cute. Deathly, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! Enjoy every second of it... You will have so many years of beautiful memories in this house. My heart just swells with excitement for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The house is beautiful! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your baby is darling :). And I am so excited for you and the hubby to have your own home... I get excited knowing others are being blessed with homes. IT really is a gift and blessing these days :)... voting!

    ♥cheche

    http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asher is super adorable! :) Congratulations on your new home! I hope/pray that God blesses you and your family even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow two milestones! Asher is such a cutie!
    Congrats on your new home! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, your blog is adorable! your little asher is so cute! Was his name biblically inspired? My son's name is levi ezra after the bible! From the sounds of it God has truly blessed you! I would love if you check out my blog....i just started but it is bradleykrausracing-simplisticbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for buying a house!! And seriously Asher is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the title of your blog (and its meaning). so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your new house! How exciting - I'm looking forward to seeing how you decorate!
    Asher is so cute - look at all that hair!

    ReplyDelete