June 12, 2011

Limited Internet, Limited Hands... Unlimited Heartspace

So we are "borrowing" internet currently until ours is set up next week.
It is very if-y and can go in and out depending on where we are in the house.
My ipod touch also for some reason does not pick up said internet...
so my Twitter feed and Instagram pictures have been nonexistant.
Oh well. At least I can blog.
--------------------------------------------
So moving into a new home with a one month old is tough stuff. I'm the type of girl who whenever I moved somewhere I would clean and decorate and not stop until everything was done. With Asher that is simply impossible. This move is going to have to be very segmented. We will have to paint over weekends, and it might take awhile so therefore my decorating will have to be put off.
Again Oh well. I love this home. No complaints.

Jasha & I are just amazed in the Lord's hand in all of this. We desire for our home to be an open meeting ground where the community can come and hang and have fellowship. I already can see the very beginnings of that happening too. It may still be a vision in my heart but I know it will come to be.

One thing is for sure... we have unlimited space in our hearts for our little boy. I just love my little family!! I mean I think he is one handsome mister... see below.
So I'm hoping soon I'll take some pictures of the house thus far, but it really will be a slow decorating journey so I'm sure I'm going to be posting a lot more about that in the coming months :)
Also if you wouldn't mind please vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs!
It is a great way to meet other mommy bloggers. You can vote once a day.
Thanks so much :)


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory! 

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! I can't wait until my fiance and I are married and we have our own place so we can have Bible studies and all sorts of fun stuff! Can't wait to see what you do with your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is such a good desire to have (as far as having an open home). I have found that it is becoming more rare that people are truly open with their homes and hospitable, but we all long deeply for those kinds of times with friends. I think just having the willingness to extend your home to people at any time creates a space for community to happen. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I hope the move continues to go smoothly for you. It's a hard transition for any family, but I bet with a newborn there's added complications. Good luck, I'm sure it will end up just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for you :)

    I could never imagine moving when my little one was only a month old... you must be exhausted! I love the pic though, too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete