May 4, 2011

My Second Woodland Baby Shower (Photo Heavy)

The beautiful invites made by my sister in law Ali Farrow.

She also made Asher this name plate.

 Cupcakes! On the tree shelf made by my Dad and given to me by my family at my last Woodland shower.

 
The food :)

My new crib mobile also made by Ali <3
Asher's quilt made by my Mother in law.... I need to get a better picture of it, but I love it!

Some friends including Beth who is to my left and my other sister in law... she is pregnant and due in September. :)

Good ole games of chocolate diapers. & Opening presents... the Baker boys (who are so cute) were my present helpers. 

And then me and my big ole belly :)

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory! 


6 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love the quilt! I still have one that my great grandmother made for my mom! It is so special. The mobile is adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! the quilt and the mobile are such treasures! How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! It was truly lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the bird mobile! The nursery is going to be so cute.
    I just came across your blog, and I've been enjoying reading it! I always like meeting other Christian ladies on Blogger! My husband and I had our first baby three months ago, so our kiddos will be somewhat close in age. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. I wish I could tell you how much I love this theme. But, I really can't put it into words. So many precious things- and our nursery happens to be very similar. We have a major tree/bird/nature theme going on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! I absolutely LOVE it. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete