April 18, 2011

Update & 35 Weeks

Well well here are the details...
At my last doctor's appointment:

-I am measuring actually smaller than before... why... 
someone has dropped low... very low.
-With measuring smaller than usual I am still measuring 35 1/2 weeks
-They think he is is about 6 1/2 lbs right now.
-I am 50% effaced, but not dilated.
-This Friday we are getting a ultrasound done! Hooray! I love seeing him.

So here is my "35" Week picture... again... photobooth. My bad.

In other news, this week Josh and I had a bit of a hiccup in our home buying process. I don't think it is that big of a deal, but we had to do a lot of scrambling to try to fix some things. It is all still getting processed right now, but I just pray that everything works out!
If anyone feels so lead to pray for us please do. 
God is always in control, and loves us and that is my comfort.




Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!


5 comments:

  1. Gosh not long at all now, i bet yor both so excited :)

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your such a beautiful mama!!
    ♥cheche

    will pray :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower and really enjoying your blog! You look great, and glad to hear everything is healthy with the baby, have fun at the ultrasound!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely will be praying!
    And oh my, you look perfect. Love that belly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute! He does look lower than before though! I hope all the stuff works out with your house!

    ReplyDelete