April 27, 2011

Sleepless

I am getting no sleep. (well very little to be honest)
I have hit a new stage of exhaustion... 
It's no fun, and then at night I am so uncomfortable I can't rest, and Asher's kicks are so BIG that they keep me up.

And on top of that...it finally happened... my fingers swelled up.
Luckily I noticed in time and after some lathering and slowly twisting I was able to get my wedding rings off. 

So here I am with bags under my eyes, and rings made into a necklace for now...


But its alright. Saturday is my baby shower and I found a dress at Old Navy to wear for only ten dollars the other day. I also have made a few things on my sewing machine this week. Hopefully when I gather some energy I'll take some pictures to show yall  :) I'm pretty proud. I think I'm really starting to feel confident whilst sewing which makes me quite happy.
Now I'm off to try to nap. Here's hoping

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!


9 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Hope you are able to get more sleep soon! Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you to have lots of sleep!

    You look great for being really tired :)

    sewbea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you look darling even if you are lacking sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are able to get some rest! The lack of sleep just means you are that much closer to meeting your precious little boy, and it is all going to be worth it. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lovely as ever! Hang in there girlie. The last few weeks are by far the hardest. I hope it goes by like a flash for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the dress! You look beautiful! At least your face isn't swollen;) I bought a cheap black plastic ring with roses on it in a bigger size when my fingers swelled.(is that a word?) Anyway, all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful!! :) :) I will be in prayer for you to get some sleep. Although -- I wonder if God designed it to be this way.
    Walking with the King
    Leah

    gentlechristianbirthing.blogspot.com
    sandretzky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i desperately want to learn to sew!! Would be such a great advantage with being broke and all. ha ha. Crazy!! Fingers and everything else just swells up when we get pregnant. The body is so amaaazinngggg... You'll be wearing those wedding rings in due time! :)

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're able to get some rest soon! I'm sure that overall, it is all worth it. A beautiful journey towards motherhood... :-)

    ReplyDelete