April 13, 2011

Just In Case...

So if everything goes according to plan then we should be closing on our house in a month from today! Hooray! Originally I thought Asher would come after that but now I'm not so sure... so I decided to get our room ready at my in-laws just in case he comes sooner. Here our some pictures of the temporary baby zone: 

This cradle was made by Josh's dad and grandpa for when he was born.


These are all his fury friends... but of course they will be taken out when he gets here.

And this is my rigged up changing station. 
It's not perfect, but it'll get the job done.
Being someone who loves to decorate I am a bit sad I don't have his nursery all up and ready for him, but in good time.  First things first... close on the house, and then decorate... hmm all while having a new baby. Could be a challenge to say the least, but it'll get done.

Wow-ee-wee I just can't believe soon my little babe will be in my arms.
Hopefully at my next doctor's appointment on Friday I will have a better idea of where I'm at.
I'll be sure to update then :)

PS- anyone else having photobucket issues? I hope that gets fixed soon.
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!


6 comments:

  1. How exciting! The temporary nursery is adorable...but I know you are ready to be in your own house and get Asher set up in his own room! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember wanting everything all set up right away so we got it all set up in the beginning of December, and then had to sit there looking at an empty crib until January 9th lol! Thank goodness my son was born on his due date or I might have gone (even more) crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet! both mine came a month early!!!!! eeeeek, SO exciting friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color on the walls
    AND the stuffed animals (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. It still looks so adorable! You prob won't even need a nursery when he gets here, he'll never leave your arms..

    ReplyDelete