April 6, 2011

33 Weeks Maybe

So like I said in a few posts back I may not actually be right on my week to week pictures.. By my original due date though I should be 33 so I'm going to stick to that with my weekly pictures.
(Although keep in mind I was measuring already 34 and 1/2 at my last appointment last Friday)
And P.S. sorry for the photobooth photos this week. Hubs has been busy so I had to make do.
__________________

I wanted to say hi to all my new followers! 
Thank you all for you kindness in following my little blog... feel free to leave comments.
Thus far in my blogging exprience I haven't really figured out how to comment back to everyone... I think I'm going to make an email for here so I can respond more properly sometimes.
All the same every comment is appreciated by me... seriously. :)
__________________
In other news uhhh hellllloooooo back pain from another world.
Asher has dropped some and I do believe it is giving me the worst lower back pain ever. (Ha at least in my opinion) I'm up to taking two baths a day just to give me some relief.
Oh well its all worth it. I can't wait to see my little one!
So So So SOON!


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory! 

15 comments:

  1. New Reader - You look just lovely! Have you thought about getting a belly support belt? They sell them at Babies R Us and they do WONDERS for back pain I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another new reader :)
    You're so cute! I love love love your little belly. You're def all baby. I also think your blog is adorable. I'm glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable belly!! Love it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! You look amazing! I love your belly.. and you are still so very tiny :)

    I am a new follower from faith blogs. Please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are just the CUTEST! just saying

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower and I love your blog!!!!! You look so cute being pregnant and I will be praying that your back pain goes away....

    Check out my blog and become a follower: http://seabea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look adorable! keep up the good work growing that baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute belly!

    Emily
    http://texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are ridiculously all belly, so jealous! Your blog seems so cozy, looking forward to reading it often. Btw, boys are the best, I have a 12 month old and almost 3 year old, constant fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure you are sick of hearing about how gorgeous you look by now, but really, you are just stunning! And, that dress is darling on you. =)

    Xo
    Carly

    All This Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just came over from Mandy's blog and wanted to say hi! I'm also 33 weeks preggo (boy #3!) and we also have an Asher. You couldn't have chosen a better name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bump looks adorable. we're about 10 weeks apart from eachother!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your are such a beautiful pregnant woman! Not just on the outside. I am so encouraged by your journey in the Lord!

    Praying for you and your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw you are beautiful! (and tiny!) :)
    enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy before the little one arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute...Man I hope I can look that good when I'm expecting oneday:) Love your blog I really enjoy reading it.
    Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete