March 22, 2011

31 Weeks AKA "You look like you're about to pop!"


First off, I apologize for being so absent this week.
The Lord has been doing a lot in Jasha's and my heart.
We have had a wonderful week filled with great community & awesome revelation from God.

Two words... 
Triumphant Happiness.
We always have access to it, because of Christ.
We are victors.
NO matter the circumstances... triumphant happiness is available to us.
Hallelujah. 

Now regarding my big ole belly. 
There it is. Big.
This week I've gotten a lot of the following....

"When are you due?"

"May 20th."

"Are you kidding? You look like you're about to pop!"

or...

"You look like you could have him any minute."

or... simply

"Really?"

Haha.. I love it all though. 
The fact that I am approximately 9 weeks from Asher is unreal. Seriously we can't wrap our heads around it, but we also can't wait.

This week I hope to post a lot more! The weather is prettying up so good times are ahead!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

11 comments:

  1. You look so good!!! I can't wait to be pregnant again. I miss it so much! Enjoy your last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so cute! It seems so close now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! You're adorable. I have been following you since before you found out and I can't believe it's getting so close! I'm due 9/19 and it feels like so far away but I know it goes by fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look awesome. :) and pay no attention to people's comments. they always told me with my five pregnancies that i looked like i was having twins! i just had big babies! haha...
    seriously, you are radiant, and full of LIFE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, you look great. People have no idea what they're talking about when they comment about pregnancies. You can always start telling them your due date "was yesterday" and see what they say. :)

    Triumphant Happiness is a fitting word before you deliver your Asher boy child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Only 9 weeks! It seems like only yesterday that you posted about telling your hubby that you were pregnant. How exciting. Blessing to you and your (growing) family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweet girl, you are gorgeous!!! I loveee that belly. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this site! And I love how your husband's beard comes and goes... though I wonder what happens in between x)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your so beautiful!! You do look like your ready to pop girl. But that only means the baby within you is full and ripe and beautiful and coming out strong and healthy. THE LORD is going to work mightily through this child in the lives of you and your husband :)!!!! praise god.

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found you through Faith Blogs, and had to comment because I got the SAME responses ALL the time when I was pregnant. I remember being told when I was 7 months along that I looked like I was going to pop. I was like, "Um, I still have 2 months to go!!" You can see all my pics here if you enjoy staring at other people's bellies as much as I did when I was pregnant: http://babybesido.blogspot.com/search/label/Pics.
    (My regular blog is http://www.just1step.com.)

    ReplyDelete