March 9, 2011

29 Weeks & Traveling.

First off 

I was overwhelmed by so many of you ladies responding to my Marriage post below.
I am so thankful for all of your hearts, and words.

This week has been hard. I think I have hit that third trimester exhaustion stage. I'm physically and emotionally drained. God has been teaching me & Jasha so much recently, and usually with such teaching comes heart ache but in the best sort of way. It's growth and its good, but it can wear you out.
It has for me. Still I praise God for loving us, and having mercy on us now to fight against any darkness or disobedience in our lives so we will not regret it later. He is so good.
--------------------------------

In other news ... its a little bitty late again (I'm almost 30 weeks) 
but here is my 29 week picture :)


Also early tomorrow morning... I'm talking 3 am (ish) Jasha is taking me up to Maryland to get to the Washington airport there to make a very early flight for TX. I am so excited, but of course leaving him is always hard on my heart. I will be there for 6 days, and will be having my first baby shower this Saturday. I will be sure lots and lots of pictures are taken.

Currently I'm working on packing. Truth: I have yet to do anything except decide to bring my new Kokopax bag I won from Spearmint Baby.
It's super cute, and very spacious. It'll hold all my on flight necessities.


Next time I blog it will probably be from Texas. 
I am so happy to see my family & friends! :)

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!


8 comments:

  1. You must be the cutest little mama, ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, you are beautiful and i LOVE that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely!
    and yes, this is a hard time in pregnancy. rest as much as you can, take walks, slow time down because this is IT. :) you'll have a baby in your arms very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! You look so pretty in your photo! Hope you have a safe trip and great time with your family.
    Can't wait to see baby shower photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous as usual. I can't wait to see photos from your shower!

    Oh, and that bag is too cute. Lucky you!


    Xo
    Carly

    All This is Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! When I was living away from home, I flew back to visit a couple times alone, and I missed my husband so, so much! But the good thing is, is that when you're reunited it's magical!

    You look great. And soon your babe will be here. Hang in there, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello! i don't really remember how i stumbled upon your blog earlier today, but i've spent the better part of the evening reading it. creepy? perhaps. but i really enjoyed it! so i decided to follow you.


    p.s. you are such an adorable pregnant lady! asher will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cute! :)

    ♥Samarah

    ReplyDelete