February 23, 2011

27 Weeks :)


Okay in reality I'm almost 28 weeks... (Friday)
Which will be my third trimester.
Which is complete madness... ha or at least to me.

Oh Asher boy I can't wait to meet you!

Also I got my maternity belt in the mail...
and I think it is good.
It's a bit uncomfortable when I sit, but standing it seems to help.
I'll let you know as I know more.

& If you wouldn't mind please vote for my blog... I really appreciate it!
Sorry to have a short post... but I'll make up for it  tomorrow as I will be posting again about being featured on another site! :)

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

  1. your looking so lovely and well, and your baby bump has got so big :)
    The last month is so hard cause your so close to meeting your gorgeous baby, It seems to have flew by, not long now !!

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. You are only 2 days before me! I turn 28 weeks on Sunday! Third trimester!!!! YAY!

    Voted*

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I was so super excited when i hit 28 weeks! Being in the 3rd trimester just makes it so much more surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're looking wonderful! around this time is when my actual excitement started--so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys!!! :) I feel like everyday I get more and more excited!

    ReplyDelete