February 7, 2011

25 Weeks

Wooo Weee... I'm 25 weeks.
Things have been going great. I met with my new Doctor here and feel really good about her. My goal is to try and have as natural a child-birthing experience as I can...which she fully supports.
I have also recently gotten a lot of time to just get to hang out with friends and bond with community.. which is the best!


& Jasha & I have been attending a home church which we absolutely love! I love intimacy of community and pray that it will increase more and more for us. Being a part of the body is so important I am learning. 

Also wow guys I can't believe I have reached 200 followers! Thank you each so much! It is so encouraging to write and I feel just so much love from the blogger community. Yall are such blessings. 

I also had a prayer request... in the coming weeks (potentially) Jasha & I will start applying for home loans and start our search for a little abode before Asher gets here... We are trying to get a lot done in a little amount of time and only by God's grace will we. Prayers are always welcome as we approach this time of home searching.

Once more thank you all so much reading... Hopefully only about 15 weeks to go till Asher arrives!
That's so exciting!! & Please vote for my blog if you get the chance. Thanks!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!



12 comments:

  1. You're looking great. Sounds like things are going really well thus far!
    I wish you luck in your home search :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. What a special journey. I will most certainly remember you guys in your house search!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 25 weeks!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and I believe prayer is very important. I am only 16 weeks and I pray everyday for a healthy pregnancy and baby... Please keep us your prayer.

    You look very lovely with your bump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! What an adorable little bump <3
    My husband and I just went through the process of buying our first home also. We are expecting our baby boy in three weeks and have been in our home for a month now. The process was draining but so worth it in the end. Saying a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! And I am praying for you three!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute!
    I will be praying :)

    much love,
    Samarah♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable belly!
    I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will pray that you two find a home! i remember this stage of my pregnancy...it was the best. you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking beautiful, hun:P
    Can't wait to see that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are looking so radiant and you most definitely have an incredible GLOW, for sure! i'll pray that you will find the house that is meant to be yours and jasha's and asher's home, that all will go smoothly and it will be a fun adventure! so good to hear you're all settling in so nicely and that you found a church home...once you have that, it's like you're on solid ground.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! Wow..I'm so happy that you are feeling great and have found a doctor. It makes me want to start a family.

    Blessings beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH! You look so happy and beautiful! YAY!

    ReplyDelete