January 7, 2011

A Warm Thanks & 21 Weeks



I want to thank everyone out there who commented on my blog about me moving.
Yesterday had to have been one of the hardest days of my life. 
Currently we are at the halfway mark in AL & I feel much less emotional...
which is nice because being emotional & traveling for over 12 hours is exhausting.

:)
But seriously I love this blog community!
So many of your comments made me cry or tell Jasha how blessed I am to have you all.
A lot of your advice had to do with finding a great community where we move... well I forgot to mention we are actually moving to where my hubs grew up & where he found the Lord.
There is an awesome community/house of prayer there called The Prayer Furnace & I have tons of friends there from throughout the years. It is actually kind of where Jasha & I first met (where you can read about in the Our Story link).
God is so good to me. 

So today I am 21 weeks.
This picture is actually from two days ago, but the Doctor told me my little boy is measuring a week ahead (or is just a big boy) ha so I'm going to count it.
Considering I was almost 9 lbs & my Mom's smallest baby..out of four...
And Josh was a 10 pounder I wouldn't count out our son being big.





& if you don't mind sparing two clicks please vote for my blog :)

PS- We will be revealing the baby name soon so be on the look out!!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

7 comments:

  1. You're so cute! I love the bangs.
    -Rylie from www.outnumberedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! :)

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rylie- Thanks so much :) I really like them too.

    Danielle- Thanks! I love your blog! Its one of mmy favs

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! You're belly is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love your 21 week belly! Can't wait to hear your baby boy's name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Dont be afraid to move. It will be awesome. Im at 22 weeks youre a week behind me! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad your move is going well! Yay for 21 weeks!

    ReplyDelete