December 30, 2010

So In Less Than A Week....

Before our big move to Virginia we should be learning some very exciting news...potentially....
We are having our 20 week ultrasound on the morning of the 4th & should be able to find out the sex.
Now I'm never one to count my chickens (as I frequently like to say)... so 
I have it already set in my mind that our little may not want to cooperate and we may not get to find out, 
but I really really REALLY hope we do.

When I first found out I was pregnant I was so for sure it was a girl.
Now I have switched to thinking a boy...
but then the next moment I will think... nope, nope girl.

Sigh. Only time will tell...
Still a girl can bookmark for both a boy and girl right?

For a little Mister:

1. Cool Cat Shirt

2. Dad Tattoo Shirt (unisex as well)

3. Tiger Sweater

& A Farmer Jacket

For a little Miss:

1. Checker Dress
'

2. A Fantastic Fox Coat
(way above my price range but a girl can dream)

3. Quemeez Moccasins (again unisex)
source


So until I know the bookmarking will go on.
What is awesome though is since my Momma had three girls she saved everything!
So I have some pretty good vintage loot. My brother was the youngest of us so I also have some little boy things as well but more modern & in a far smaller quantity.

All the same either way I cannot wait to know!
And of course we will share the news right away!
If you don't mind please vote for my blog... it only takes two clicks. Thanks so much

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!


3 comments:

  1. Aren't baby clothes so cute! My mom is constantly pulling my away from them at target.. but their just so cute to look at! ;)

    What an exciting moment :D Hopefully you'll find out whether its a boy or a girl soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding out the sex of the baby is one of the highlights of being pregnant! Since you are past 20 weeks, you have a really good chance of finding out. I have heard it is very obvious when it is a boy.

    I can't wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha- My hubs does the same thing to me at Target! :)

    Mandy- I know I'm so excited! I think since I'm 20 weeks it should be fine, but jusssst in case I'm not letting myself get too too excited. I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete