December 31, 2010

2011 & 20 Weeks


Today I am officially 20 weeks! 5 months! 1/2 Way!
Wow.

(Those awesome boots were one of my gifts from the Hubs for Cmas... love them!)



Today is also New Years Eve & This year has been beautiful!
Jasha & I grown so much as lovers, friends, and people.
I am so thankful for 2010. I remember last year being in Virginia for New Years & thinking of what this year would bring. Now we are just months away from a having a little baby...
Blessed... it's the only word that fits.

So resolutions... well I've never been the best at them, but here is a list of hopes for 2011.


So here is to the new year...
The year I will move halfway across the country... out of a state I've lived in for 20 years...
The year I will have a child & become a mother...
& The year I will grow, and love in whole new ways.

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!


12 comments:

  1. You have a truly beautiful heart. Happy New Year, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful! I literally just said to my husband "ah, this girls blog is so adorable!" hehe. Happy 2011 to you and can't wait to see that little peanut!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna- Thanks :D

    Mandy-I believe the same about you my friend!

    Katy- You're so sweet. I appreciate it. I can't wait either! Hope your 2011 is grand

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet pictures! love your boots :)
    Happy 2011!

    with love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so beautiful! And I love your resolutions, they sound like they'll make for a lovely year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your resolutions are wonderful. And, you look stunning in that dress! I love vintage-looking lace. Where did it come from?

    XO
    Carly

    All this is Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Elisa,
    I am brand new to the blogging world, but I found your blog and LOVE it! I can tell we have many similarities, especially that we are about the same amount of weeks pregnant! So cool. Even cooler is I read that you are moving to Fredericksburg soon, and that is where my husband and I live! Small world :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samarah- Thanks so much I love those boots!

    Michelle- Thanks I hope so.

    Carly Anne- Thanks so much. I got it from this website that I love called Yesstyle.com. Shipping always takes awhile but I love it.

    Even If- Thanks so so much! I see you're having a little girl. Yeah we are moving there! My hubs grew up there, he went to Chancellor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome! My husband and I have lived here for about 3 years and there are some great people here. I think you will like it. Plus, there's a great prayer house in town!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful and your resolutions show your inner beauty as well! I love them all. So simple yet so important!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a big year ahead. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete