December 29, 2010

19 Weeks, Holidays & Family.


 Here I am at 19 Weeks &
In two days I will be 20 weeks.
Half way... 5 months.
Oh gee golly.
Time is flying, but my time spent at home as been so nice and relaxing.

This Christmas was really beautiful. One of my favorite yet.
We sang Christmas songs and just had a wonderful time as a family.
I can't believe next Christmas I will have a little one to open gifts... 
although in reality the little will probably more interested in the paper than the gifts.

I also got some wonderful presents myself including some clothes that fit.
Praise the Lord. :)
(In the picture above I am wearing jeggings & a maternity sweater)= Comfy. 
My wonderful hubs also got me some awesome stuff including some new Minnetonka boots...
not the ones seen above but new browns one. I plan on wearing them in my 20 weeks photo.

I also got to meet up with a lot of my friends and talk about life and our ole school days together.
Here is a picture of us all at Starbucks.

All in all this time as been so great.
I am truly blessed by my family & friends.

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!


6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are already 20 weeks! I feel like you just announced your pregnancy. So happy for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is so nice seeing your baby bump grow :) you look so well and happy its lovely.
    your right about the gift wrap thats all my little girl played with all day hahah :)

    Zoe
    http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy- I know where did the time go! Soon you will have your little girl & I will know if mine is a boy or girl. :) I'm happy for you too!

    Zoe- Thank you so much! I have been feeling really good as I get bigger! It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and had to say hello! i love supporting fellow Christian bloggers, so I'm following now! Have a blessed day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic! How exciting to think next Christmas you will have a little one around. =)

    XO
    Carly

    All This is Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monster Cakes- Thanks so much! I am now following your blog as well & love it!

    Carly Anne- I know I am oh so excited to think of it :)

    ReplyDelete