December 22, 2010

18 Weeks


18 weeks is almost done, but here is my little bump to show yall how I am progressing.
To tell the truth I feel really stretched. Ha, I know I have a loonnng way to go, but still
I never felt so pushed out before... it is all very exciting and new.
I also wanted to show yall some of my favorite ornaments on the tree at my parents house.

My 1989 Baby's First Christmas.

My sisters & I: 1994.
Only missing is my little brother but he made his appearance to the world 6 years later.

& our family bear ornament. <3

Oh I love Christmas.
Everything about it makes me excited.
 & Here is a little jingle I quite enjoy as well.


And if yall wouldn't mind sparing two clicks to vote for my blog.
Thanks so much I really appreciate it.
Oh and I was recently asked if we will be revealing if we are going to have a boy or girl, and the answer is YES. We cannot wait to find out and share with everyone :)

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

  1. You are looking great pretty lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute with that tiny baby bump! Can't wait to hear what the baby is..boy or girl! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet little bump now :)

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bump! You are almost halfway there! Don't worry-- the next few weeks will fly by. I feel like since 20 weeks time has sped up big time! I can't wait to find out what you are having! My bet is a little girl. : ) Do you have any names picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute baby bump! you are so pretty!
    I love those ornaments. My parents still have my "Baby's First Christmas" ornament too :]
    Hope you had a lovely little Christmas. xx.

    ReplyDelete