December 15, 2010

17 Weeks!

Okay so I'm a little late on this post considering I'll be 18 weeks on Friday, but
my hubs has my camera back in Austin so I had to use my mac.
Still here is my 17 week update!



 In other news
I have been vegging out... to the extreme.
It's been really nice, and thank you for all your words of encouragement on my last post.

So the tree is up here, and the lights are lit, and despite it being almost 80 degrees today I think it still feels a lot like Christmas. 

PLUS ONLY TWO (and a half) MORE DAYS 
till I get to see my Jasha!
Praise the Lord.
Once he gets here I will do a much better job of documenting this break since my camera will be back in my hands.



If you don't mind vote my blog too!
You can once a day!


7 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! Isn't it fun when your belly starts to grow? Mine is now the size of a small apartment complex (thanks to being 40 weeks and 4 days)! So excited that your husband will be home soon! Praise the Lord is right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so well :)you little bump is just so sweet.

    zoe

    http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to hear more about your move!
    & i love seeing all of your baby bump pictures. so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so darling, and hooray for your mister almost being home!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lovely! Your belly is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete