December 6, 2010

16 Weeks

 4 months. Wow it seems pretty crazy to me that time is flying this fast.
I loved being able to graduate while pregnant. It will be fun to tell our little one that they were there with me.
Here is a silly picture of me just happy to be done, and really
just feeling happy and blessed about life.


And here is my belly update. I know it's not the best belly picture. Next week will be better. 
Still... I wanted one from graduation. 


Don't forget to keep voting! You can once daily. 
I'm in the sixties now, thanks so much :)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!
And check this awesome giveaway : http://chulamama.blogspot.com/


5 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! :D You look like you're on cloud nine.
    It's amazing how fast it all passes... I remember being 4 months along like it was yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crossed the graduation podium pregnant with my first baby girl, Sophia and she loves hearing about how she graduated college with mommy! You look so joyful!
    Blessings,
    j
    www.beneaththeacaciatree.com

    ReplyDelete