December 1, 2010

15 Weeks & A Poem

Well I am a little late with posting my 15 Week Update...seeing as I will be 16 on Friday, 
but it has been for good reason. This is my last week of college which means a lot of tests.
In fact tomorrow is my last day of class. Which is very exciting. I also have been sick... a ton.
My migraines have been relentless... but God has blessed me with the most amazing husband who takes care of me with such love and selflessness. 


So here is the belly update... :)




& here is a poem I wrote long ago (before I was even pregnant) for my little one...


Mommy's Praying For You 
By Elisa Farrow

Oh my baby, oh my dear I think of you all the time.
I look down at my belly & thank God that you'll be mine.
& I can't wait to see your face
& I can't wait to count your toes.
But until then I pray for grace as Daddy & I
Look at your new baby clothes.
Oh how little you will be, but then again
How little I am too. Yes the Lord does great things
& For me one of them is you.
So listen my dear child as I wait for you please know
That Mommy's praying for you daily 
& Far from my heart you'll never go.

Also applicable for Daddy's:
 Daddy's Praying For You


Oh my baby, oh my dear I think of you all the time.
I look down at Mommy's belly & thank God that you'll be mine.
& I can't wait to see your face
& I can't wait to count your toes.
But until then I pray for grace as Mommy & I
Look at your new baby clothes.
Oh how little you will be, but then again
How little I am too. Yes the Lord does great things
& For me one of them is you.
So listen my dear child as I wait for you please know
That Daddy's praying for you daily 
& Far from my heart you'll never go.

I hope yall like it :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow time FLYs! I can't believe you're almost 16 weeks already!! Your bumb is getting very pronounced and cute these days, love it! So sweet :)

    Blessings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I went to prenatal yoga and there was a lady in my class who had really bad migrains as well and the yoga helped! check it out! also really good for relaxing and getting a bit for flexible for your labor..something you will be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teared up reading the poem! Precious (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fantastic!! SO sorry about the migraines...I had them when I was pregnant too...hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I say, you are an adorable looking mama to be:P enjoy it! you'll miss that little bugger being in there one day....or course you'll really, really REALLY want him/her out first:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your belly is beautiful! I love it. and what sweet words to your lil one. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete