November 1, 2010

Update :)

Hey everyone thank you all SOOOO much for your congrats... 
each one of your comments touched my heart rather deeply. 
Thank you again.
 & Here are the details:

-Currently I am 11 weeks and 4 days
-Due date: May 20th 2011
-We will be finding out the sex in late December or early January
-We are moving exactly half way through the pregnancy across the USA
-Starting next week I will take a weekly belly picture, although I don't look pregnant much right now.

And we are so so thrilled and excited.
I will be posting the story of how I told Jasha later today or tomorrow.

Here is a picture of me the day I took the pregnancy tests about 6 weeks ago.


11 comments:

  1. sooo exciting! i don't know if i'll be able to keep it in that long when i get pregnant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I can't wait to see the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited to follow along with you on your exciting journey =]]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't seeing a positive pregnancy test the most wonderful feeling in the world?! I think I took like 6 tests when I found out... just because I love the rush of seeing a positive!

    I am so excited for baby Farrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Congrats again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to be such a beautiful mom.
    Wow! So many wonderful things God is doing in your life right now. Can't wait to hear the story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sister, you are the most beautiful. :] i'm so excited for you and josh. you will be such wonderful, beautiful, Godly parents, and your children will be so blessed. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where are ya moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so wonderful Elisa! Congrats! Are you guys moving to Virginia? I have family in Reston, VA and DC. Its gorgeous out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great news. Congratulations. Your due right around the time my sister-in-love is due.

    ReplyDelete