November 23, 2010

Inspiration Tuesday:


So I am really into it being the Holiday season, and the leaves changing.. although after being in Virginia for a week the Texas leaves do not compare. Still, I love it all the same.
Boots. Sweaters. A slowly getting bigger belly ;)

So here is a wonderful song to curl up by the fire to.
I remember that a few years ago I was really into it, and sang it all the time.. in December.
I was also praying a lot for my future husband at the time.
It was this December that Jasha, who was an atheist at the time, quit his PH D program to go back home to Virginia. This started the chain reaction that lead to him finding the Lord.
This song is dear to me.



And here are some beautiful pictures to warm your heart...

source

PS-I promise a belly update will come soon.

PPS- Don't forget to vote (you can daily) I'm in the 80s now. Thank you all so much!!!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory


6 comments:

  1. ive been praying for mine too... nothing like learning patience.. :-)

    amazing how the Lord works as you look back... though when you are in the middle of it, you don't always recognize His works. :-)

    God Bless. and happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful song. I love how songs bring memories with them... they bring back those exact emotions and thoughts that you may not have remembered otherwise. music is sch a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a daring song, and what a beautiful memory to tie it to. So beautiful. Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I love this song! It's one of my most favorites for wintertime. The music video is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That song is so incredibly beautiful...I'd never heard it before. Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful, and please get some belly pictures up soon! Yours is just showing itself and mine is just about to be gone :)

    ReplyDelete