November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

The love of the Lord. He amazes me day to day. His grace is ever flowing & never ending for this  human heart of mine.

The love of my husband. He is my best friend, my great love, and the one who holds & cherishes my heart.

The love of my family & friends... I am so blessed to be surrounded by all those around me.

And finally my little one dwelling inside me.
I love you so much little nugget. I can't wait till next Thanksgiving when we will be celebrating this day together.

& Here are some pictures from today 
(ignore all the dogs toys on the ground) :)

My Silly little brother & I
(These were our goofy poses)

Me with my little one...

And us all together...
Momma, Papa, and Nugget :)


I truly hope yalls day was amazing as well.
I really am also thankful for each of you... I feel so blessed reading all your comments. Thank you so much.

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!


6 comments:

  1. That is a pretty stinkin cute family picture! Happy Thanksgiving =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore all of your pictures! But the one with you and your husband and the little nugget just made me smile so. I'm 39 weeks right now, awaiting the arrival of our second son, so seeing a baby belly makes me feel connected to other mamas. I'm so excited for you! God is good all the time, and especially when He gives us the gift of a child. Hope your Thanksgiving was full of love and peace and all those things that make life lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I just love your posts. They make me happy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Amelie. I tried to go to your blog but it keeps giving me an error message :( Anyways, God is so good all the time!!! I love it.

    Mandy- I feel the same for yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute, girl. That's such a great dress to show off "nugget" in. =)

    XO
    Carly

    All this is Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete