November 9, 2010

12 Weeks + Outfit Post

Being pregnant is beautiful.
Yeah it's been hard.. health wise. My migraines did not go away like I hoped, and instead they last longer than ever before, but I know it's all worth it.
In this picture I don't look pregnant, but it's ironic because something happened a day after this, and 
maybe you will be able to notice in my next belly post, but
my belly had a very very mini pop.
It just looks different.. not super pregnant...but different
 and yall 
my belly button looks weird already!
I mean I'm 12 1/2 weeks, c'mon ha.
It looks much flatter, and like it wants to become an outty but is just contemplating it.

Anyways, here is my 12 week belly... or lack of, before the mini pop.


I was all dressed up because Jasha & I went on a lovely double date with our good friends Amber & Todd. It was fancy smancy & so good! 
So I decided to do a little outfit post for my date.
What I wore:
-Headband: gifted
-Turtleneck: Forever 21
-Skirt: Old Navy
-Tights: Target
-Boots: Target

I felt rather nice, but by the end of the night, my belly was getting too big for that skirt, and I had to unzip it a bit to feel uncomfortable at the table. I know classy. ;)

& here is my wonderful date and I: 
I can't believe in 6-7 (ish) months it won't be just the two of us anymore, but 
we are so excited... still we got to soak in this time together.




8 comments:

  1. My goodness, you two are going to have a very cute baby!! :)
    Love your outfit too!
    xo, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet..date nights are the best!
    love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely a cute outfit.
    You have such a beautiful smile!
    You kiddo will be gorgeous (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're so precious! Love that very very very mini baby belly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute outfit! love your smile :) that picture of you two is great... that baby is going to be so adorable :)

    :)Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic. And, I have been know to loosen my skirt at the dinner table as well...and I don't even have pregnancy as an excuse! ; )

    XO
    Carly

    All this is Grace and Charm
    ttp://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete