October 2, 2010

My Sewing Saturday

Well I did it. I successfully operated a sewing machine. 
The class was awesome & I feel much more confident when I think of a sewing now. 
Now I am exhausted, and ready for a nap, but very very proud of myself.
 The inside of the bag:
 & Me looking very tired, but happy....
In other news the Texas sky is as big as always...

& The hubs cut the beard, it's texture was starting to scratch me a bit...
& while a part of me misses it, the other part of me thinks he is such a major hottie without one.
(Hot with one as well though)

So far it has been quite a lovely day & don't forget tomorrow I am picking a winner for my giveaway!! Hooray

7 comments:

  1. You did great!!! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your bag is so cute! I love the fabric you picked out! Congrats!
    Nothing like the Texas sky! Beautiful photo!
    My hubs shaved his beard once and I immediately missed it and I thought he looked baby-faced. He hasn't shaved it since. LOL
    Ooo...Thanks for the button love sweet friend!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! It turned out so great, I really love those fabrics together and it's a perfect size too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Awesome! Good job, you will be making wedding dresses in no time! Just found your blog through a referral on "smile and wave" blog - I love it! following you now and look forward to reading through all your past entries and your future ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much! Yeah I think I have a new love of sewing :)

    Sophie thanks for becoming a follower :) You are too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful! Good job! You don't look tired at all.. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete