September 3, 2010

Time Moves On...

Where have I been? The story will be short and sweet.
The summer was crazy, and the Good Lord did so much! I had a wonderful internship working in the kids department at the Austin Stone Community Church. Joshua and I moved to Kyle, TX (20 mins south of Austin) into the cutest neighborhood. We currently are living with a couple in our Community Group, Cory & Michelle, until December. Then we plan on hanging with my family over the holidays, and then it will be time for our big move to Virginia.

This is Cory & Michelle, our lovely roomies.

This is Amber & Todd, the other couple in our community group out here in Kyle..we love them lots too.


I truly plan on spending more time on this blog. I feel as if this is a very exciting time. My last semester of college is underway, and its super chill. I only have class 3 days a week, and no job... aka more time for cooking, crafting, and falling in love with my first love Jesus!

Also, I found some wonderful blog inspiration today....here:
  She Breathes Deeply 
Sigh...I love couples in love with each other and the lord.

God has been so so good to Joshua and I. I have been overwhelmed thinking about our marriage (We had our one year on 8/16/2010)! 
I am so blessed. Below are some pictures we had taken for our one year. 
<3






9 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! So glad that you followed me so I could find your blog! You two are such a cute couple! I love meeting other couples who are totally in love with each other and the Lord. It is so encouraging!

    Your blog is so adorable! Yeah, totally if you need any help at all, I would love to help! My hubby did most of my design (I am pretty clueless when it comes to html and coding). But anything I can do to help, I would love to! Feel free to e-mail me at kyleandmandyreid@gmail.com

    Thank you so much for you sweet comment and I look forward to reading your blogs and getting to know a new blog friend!

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and my hubby said he would totally be up to help with any type of html stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too are adorable and sweet! PS- my husband and I have thrown around the name Elliott before... love it! (We aren't expecting currently thou)

    And due to have no school, and work today, and housesitting a dog, and two cats... I think Ive figured out what I wanted. Look forward to seeing how your bundle of joy progresses!
    Also, love love love the tattoos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS- Feel free to take my button and use it on your site, it would actually be such a blessing to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely one year photos, I never even thought to have photos done for this anniversary but that's a great idea! my husband and I had our one year on July 19 this summer.
    I like your style! Your husband's vest is great.

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank so much! Believe it or not that vest was from Target! We can very much be target people sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are too cute together. I love seeing happily married couples too!
    Such a beautiful thing.
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very much! & I love your blog by the by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog via She Breathes Deeply and I wanted to let you know it is such a blessing and encouragement to see you sharing your faith with the world. I believe the Lord is doing great things through you and for you! The story of you and your husband is truly from the hands of God. I too am in college and married to a wonderful man named Joshua! =] If you are ever in VA again, remember you have fans here!

    God Bless,

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete