September 5, 2010

Texas Weather In September


Texas Weather in September means going to the pool is a release from the heat.
My husband decided to swim a Nautical Mile yesterday.
AKA- 1.15 mile
AKA- My husband is a beast at swimming.
(We have only been swimming again to get healthier for the past month) 
I have swam 12 laps max... with breaks.

My view while he swam.

Complete!

Here is a video from my current band obsession: Enjoy!





In other news this weekend has been super chill, hanging out at the Harris' house. Thus, Joshua & I have gotten a lot of relaxing done, and still have had free time... so I decided to fill out this little survey from my sister's blog at Adventures As An Adult


If I were a month, I’d be October (love fall)
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday (favorite day)
If I were a time of day, I’d be 8 am (morning person)
If I were a planet, I’d be Earth.. (life)
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a walrus, my favorite animal, also one of the hardest words for me to say. Oh God's humor.
If I were a direction, I’d be Right 
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a rocking chair
If I were a liquid, I’d be Passion Fruit Lemonade Tea
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Emerald
If I were a tree, I’d be a Willow
If I were a flower, I’d be a Daisy (Favorite flower, simplistic)
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be Soft Rain
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Mandolin
If I were a color, I’d be Forest Green/Sea Blue...mixed.
If I were an emotion, I’d be Love.. (God is Love, and I am His)
If I were a fruit, I’d be a apple.
If I were an element, I’d be Water.
If I were a food, I’d be a Pasta (This one was hard for some reason, even though I picked a fruit haa)
If I were a place, I’d be the Home, welcoming I hope ;)
If I were a material, I’d be Wood.
If I were a scent, I’d be A morning field of wildflowers with fresh dew. (Fresh smell? I guess)
If I were an animal, I'd be a wild horse (They seem very free)
If I were a facial expression, I’d be loving (I hope, ha)
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a pair of moccasins. 



If you take the survey be sure to tell me so I can read all your answers :)


5 comments:

  1. Good for you guys swimming! I am the worst swimmer. : ) Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a slow process for me, I never swam, but Joshua was on the swim team. When we started I couldn't even swim with my head under water. I hope your sunday was great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list! I might do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah girl you should! Its kind of a strange one, but I thought insightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, just posted! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete