September 7, 2010

Inspiration Tuesdays

A new feature I am adding to my blog is called Inspiration Tuesdays.
I feel as if Tuesdays sometimes get a bad rap...They are not the dreaded Monday, but they still are seen as rather dreary. Therefore I thought a boost of some inspiration (most likely going to be quotes & bible verses) would give an added little something to Tuesdays. 
So let's begin with the first of my...


First up is this pretty little picture. 
Yes I'm a hardcore sucker for a nature scene with verses: 
I choose this picture because lately I have been realizing the beautiful love that is the word of God. 
Even though I have been a true Christian for 7 years now as I grow 
I learn more of the gift the bible really is. 
I think it can be so poetic, so beautiful and so loving. 
This picture really showed all those elements to me.

The second source of Inspiration is also a prayer request for this adorable family.
This is a blog of a woman whom I've never met,
but through Facebook we have some mutual friends. Ha.
Anyways she just had her second child who has a heart condition &
her family is just so solid in their faith.
I suggest you read her first post here: First Post
Then read on: Mathis Miracle Baby

This is her beautiful daughter Sparrow

Well guys I hope you enjoyed the first of what I hope is many Inspiration Tuesdays


PS- I wrote this post yesterday on Monday, and woke up to pouring rain today on Tuesday.
 It took an hour for Josh & I to get to Austin (we carpool on Tuesdays/Thursdays) & due to all the rain I missed the beginning of class, so I decided to skip.
 We ended up just parking in the lot, and sleeping for an extra hour.
Tuesdays are proving dreary indeed.
 Although we both woke from our nap feeling quite refreshed. :)

7 comments:

  1. This was definitely inspiring. Wow--thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and PS- I did add your button:) I wouldn't have if I didn't honestly like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Paige!!! That warms my heart! Also i <3 your verse for your profile about love... its so so good! My hubs is always saying that one... In the end its not about what you do but why you do it, right :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a huge sucker for nature and bible verses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that print with the verse on it! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and I have been praying for little Sparrow. She is lovely isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she is so so precious, and her Pops has some legit music. I started listening to him a few years back! (Mark Mathis) One of his albums is called Warship & that one is really good.

    ReplyDelete