September 29, 2010

I'm Here: A Love Story

I feel a headache coming on, and I have two tests tomorrow that I'm hardly prepared for. 
What can I say? I'm not a big studier... wait study-er? 
Anyways, so most likely tonight I will do what lately I always do... 
Stay curled up to Jasha whilst he reads me the Narnia series, 
which I myself have read before, but he hasn't. 
& I love rediscovering memories of books I once read, especially amazing books by C.S. Lewis.

Yes, I love books, and stories in general 
& this short film is such a cute story.
 I think I first saw it months ago, and it might have been 
passed around on the web a lot, 
so some of you might have seen it. 
All the same if you haven't watched it... please do, its so good. 
And if you have a significant other... wait to watch it with them. 
It's worth it.



4 comments:

  1. I will pray for your headache! I am a terrible studier, too. Have a good night, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. daniel hasn't read them just yet either...
    maybe soon :)
    i'm getting ready to read them again. they're so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big study-er (lol) either :D

    I hope you headache goes away. They are so annoying :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well two tests are over and I survived.. Idk about the grades but atleast they are over. horray :) Thanks guys

    ReplyDelete